On-site work required
Full Benefits Package Available
- Salary: $83,000 – $93,000 (based on qualifications)
Current CISA suitability preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required (Master’s preferred)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- 5 years of demonstrated experience required
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities at once
- Must possess strong interpersonal communications and teamwork skills
- Must be an exceptional writer
- Enjoys a team-oriented environment, but able to function independently
- Takes ownership of projects and can prioritize assignments
- Facilitating structured conversations to elicit insights from stakeholders that enable prioritized treatment of long-term risk to critical infrastructure. The conversations may be held in a variety of formats (e.g., meetings, workshops, interviews) and locations (e.g., in-person, online platforms, hybrid).
- Leading discussions with stakeholders to identify long-term risk management opportunities, potential risk management strategies, and to determine consensus-driven prioritization of those opportunities and strategies.
- Preparing meeting planning and related documentation to include, but not limited to, detailed agendas with activities and exercises that will cause maximum participation, talking points with discussion prompts, presentation slides with graphics, and other artifacts necessary to achieve intended outcomes and goals of each session.
- Helping to determine whether participants will need read-ahead and background information prior to the conversation, and if so, preparing and distributing such material.
- Archiving outcomes and insights achieved from each conversation, for example, by developing and providing meeting minutes. Additionally, preparing meeting summaries intended for audiences such as NRMC or CISA leadership and, as needed, external audiences. Content within summaries shall be customized based on the intended use of each audience.
- Contributing to work products that may be developed as a result of the conversations facilitated by this contractor.
- Providing subject matter expertise on specific topic areas as needed.
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings with RMPB staff and others to prepare and plan for conversations with stakeholders.
- Assisting with planning, scheduling, logistics, and facilitation of conversations with RMPB program stakeholders, subject to all required DHS conference approvals and Government review.
- For all materials, providing drafts, receiving feedback, and implementing any corrective actions.
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.