On-site work required
Full Benefits Package Available
- Salary: $83,000 – $85,000 (based on qualifications)
Current CISA suitability preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities at once
- Must possess strong interpersonal communications and teamwork skills
- Must be an exceptional writer
- Enjoys a team-oriented environment, but able to function independently
- Takes ownership of projects and can prioritize assignments
- Developing communications materials, such as preparatory materials for senior level external engagements, external materials (website, blog posts), internal briefings (annotated agendas)
- Developing and maintaining a repository of ESR materials including meeting agendas, presentations, etc.
- Providing administrative support to monitor, track responses, and draft content for taskers that are not inherently governmental functions both through CATT and internally to ESR
- Gathering/documenting requirements from internal and external ESR stakeholders and identifying options for execution (e.g., translate those requirements into projects)
- Supporting ESR managers in meetings by taking notes and tracking key action items
- Facilitating meetings with ESR partners and other parties contributing to the ESR mission
- Supporting the coordination of program manager reviews related to ESR projects
- Assisting with planning, scheduling, logistics, and facilitation of key ESR engagements, subject to all required DHS conference approvals and Government review.
- Supporting written communication with stakeholders on meetings, agendas, follow up actions, and receiving document feedback, and implementing corrective actions if necessary
- Providing meeting logistics support including scheduling, preparing presentation material, facilitating meetings, and drafting minutes or after-action reviews
- Preparing materials and recommendations for decision makers
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.