Location: Dept. of Homeland Security- ICE (fully remote position)
Job Type: Full Time, government contract position.
Full Benefits Package Available
Clearance: Secret security clearance, or ability to obtain one, is required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, business management, information technology, or organizational communications
Required Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 suite, including Teams and SharePoint
- Familiarity with running and creating reports using Azure, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Apps or BI
- Project management experience needed
- Critical thinking skills
- Coding background is desirable
- Create a knowledge management framework, this includes helping to develop processes and protocols for storing files, making them accessible, controlling access, and capturing new knowledge. This includes coming up with nomenclature for files, archiving and updating existing documents, and organizing them in MS Teams and SharePoint.
- Creating and maintaining program management tool and dashboards
- Maintain a knowledge base, assisting with creating a centralized hub that stores and organizes information for access by internal staff in MS Teams and SharePoint
- Collaborating with a variety of analysts and managers to optimize information storage and distribution
- Ensuring access to information by setting up knowledge channels in Microsoft Teams and SharePoint, and ensuring that they remain open and functional.
- Encouraging and promoting a collaborative environment that focuses on expertise, training and communication and using that feedback to improve internal knowledge management processes.
- Educating office on how to use knowledge management tools and identifying training needs for analysts.
- Conduct reviews to ensure that employees are applying knowledge and communication systems to their daily tasks.
- Capturing new knowledge and ensuring that knowledge is adaptable and up-to-date
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.