Job Type: Full Time, Hourly
Work Hours: Monday- Friday (40 hrs/wk)
10 Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. If the holiday falls on Saturday, it is observed on Friday. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, it is observed on Monday.
Vacation: Two weeks’ paid vacation
- In accordance with DoD contact requirements, candidates must be a US citizen
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and obtain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI).
Experience: One year experience working in Government contracts, or related field not required, but preferred. This is an entry-level position, we will train the right person.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, SharePoint, Access and Teams
- Effective and efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service oriented/driven
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently, promptly and efficiently with ease and professionalism
- Experience in proof reading and editing Word documents
English Language Requirement: Personnel shall read, understand, speak and write English well with demonstrated organization, facilitation and communication skills.
TYPE OF WORK
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with assigned Project Managers
- Create budget sheets and conduct monthly budget sheet reviews
- Review timesheets daily for employees and subcontractors
- Assist with collecting education and employment verifications
- Gain a full understanding of the requirements of Government Contracts and the various deliverables
- Compile, review, and complete, internal documentation
- Proof read and edit word documents when assigned
- Understand and implement a sense of urgency to accomplish internal/external customer satisfaction
- Must have the ability to maintain a good working relationship with co-workers, and work well in a team environment
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.