Global Consulting International (GCI) is looking for an experienced, Proposal Manager to join our team in Salt Lake City, Utah.
This is a full-time, hybrid position with on-site work required. Salary is negotiable and based upon experience.
Full benefits package offered.
The Proposal Manager collaborates with GCI team members to develop compliant, responsive, and compelling technical proposals in response to Federal Government solicitations. The ideal candidate will have experience writing proposals on subjects, such as Information Technology, Cyber Security, Datacenter, Network, and Platform Hosting Tasks, Helpdesk, and Computer Software.
- Writes technical, management, resume, and/or past performance sections and volumes, with a heavy emphasis on technical.
- Collects, organizes, and edits information for white papers, solution briefs, technical articles, or other related technically oriented customer deliverables and documents.
- Works as part of a collaborative team to clearly articulate solution and strategy, approach to performing the work, experience, win themes, and discriminators.
- Applies communication and interviewing skills to gather needed information from internal and external personnel to support writing activities.
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; translates complex ideas into easily understandable text.
- Develops and implements process improvements to help improve proposal quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, or related field
- 15+ total years of professional experience, 13+ years with master’s degree
- 6+ years of experience working as a proposal writer responding to Federal Government solicitations
- Demonstrated success writing and leading technical, management, resume, and/or past performance volumes for complex efforts
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Employee will be working in a fast-paced environment which requires flexibility, ingenuity, and attention to detail.
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.