Dept. of Homeland Security- ICE, Washington, DC (must live within commuting distance to site, but remote work authorized)
Job Type: Full Time, government contract position.
Full Benefits Package Available
Ability to secure, possess, and maintain security credentials as required by an ICE background investigation.
Master’s Degree (MA/MS) in Business or Computer Science
- 10 years of experience with complex analysis requiring knowledge of advanced management concepts, program and project management, systems engineering, information technology, and business process development.
- Experience in the areas of acquisition cycle program management, Technology Readiness Level (TRL) thresholds, requirements identification, development, and management of R&D activities with strong understanding of budgeting and management necessities required for successful transition to Operations and Support (O&S).
- Experience with gathering information from various sources and assembling the information into a comprehensive work product for leadership’s final determination.
- Experience performing as a strategic integrator aligning mission requirements to all acquisition management actions across the Planning, Programing, Budget, and Execution process as well as current year operational and financial execution.
- Experience developing Capability Analysis Study Plans (CASP), Capability Analysis Reports (CAR), Non-Materiel Change Recommendations (NMCR), Mission Needs Statements (MNS), Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), and Operational Requirements Documents (ORD).
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Requirements Section Work Group documents the findings of the Strategic Planning & Analysis Section. Requirements provides independent analysis to document required resources for current and future year planning to ensure HSI mission success. Requirement’s efforts are consistent with DHS Directive 107-01, Joint Requirements Integration and Management System (JRIMS) and the Directive 071-02, Joint Requirements Council (JRC).
Under the auspice of the DHS Unity of Effort, the DHS Secretary promulgated the development of two initiatives, the Joint Requirements Council (JRC) and the Science & Technology (S&T) Directorate, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). The objective of these initiatives is to advance the goals and objectives set forth by the DHS Secretary toward building a unified, operationally effective, and efficient organization through the creation of a component-driven joint requirements process.
- Development of Microsoft Project Plan Task
- Development of Capability Analysis Study Plans
- Development of Capability Analysis Reports – (CAR) Task
- Development of Non-Material Change Recommendation – (NMCR)
- Development of Mission Needs Statements – (MNS) Task
- Development of Concept of Operations Documents – (CONOPS) Task
- Development of Operational Requirements Documents – (ORD) Task
- Review and Update Policies, Procedures, Processes and the Capability Analysis and Requirements Development (CARD) Guide Task
- Provide Research and Development (R&D) Integrated Product Team Support and Coordination Task
- Development of Weekly Activity Reports (WAR) – for Status Tracking Task
This is an RFP with work expected to start in October 2022. The candidate would need to have the ability to support an oral presentation Teams meeting as well as participate in a preparation call for the presentation.
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.