Global Consulting International (GCI) is looking for an experienced, Senior Technical Proposal Writer to join our team in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Full-time telework is available.
1099 Employee (Est. 20-30 hours/week)
Position Description: The Senior Technical Proposal Writer collaborates with GCI team members to develop compliant, responsive, and compelling technical proposals in response to Federal Government solicitations (e.g., RFP, RFQ, RFI, Sources Sought, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have experience writing proposals on the following technical subject matters:
- Cyber Security
- Database Management
- Applications Administration
- IT Support Services/Sustainment
- Systems Design and Engineering Support
- Help Desk Support
- Operations Support
- Systems Engineering
- Information Assurance
- Information Management
- Business Operations
- Enterprise Architecture
- Continuity of Operations
- Program Management
- Data Analytics
- Computer Software
- Datacenter, Network, and Platform Hosting Tasks
- OEM Proprietary Product Engineering
- Insider Threat – User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Support
- Enterprise Architecture and Information Governance
- Microsoft 365 and Cloud Computing Services Support
- Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise (D-CATSe)
- Case Reporting and Information Management System (CRIMS)
- Writes technical, management, resume, and/or past performance sections and volumes, with a heavy emphasis on technical.
- Collects, organizes, and edits information for white papers, solution briefs, technical articles, or other related technically oriented customer deliverables and documents.
- Works as part of a collaborative team to clearly articulate solution and strategy, approach to performing the work, experience, win themes, and discriminators.
- Applies communication and interviewing skills to gather needed information from internal and external personnel to support writing activities.
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; translates complex ideas into easily understandable text.
- Develops and implements process improvements to help improve proposal quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, or related field
- 15+ total years of professional experience, 13+ years with master’s
- 6+ years of experience working as a proposal writer responding to Federal Government solicitations
- Demonstrated success writing and leading technical, management, resume, and/or past performance volumes for complex efforts
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.