Location: DHS, Arlington, VA (remote work approved)
Full Benefits Package offered.
- Perform SharePoint design, development, updates and administration to include but not limited to the following:
- Manage permissions and SharePoint groups;
- Trouble-shoot SharePoint permission issues;
- Manage SharePoint content data and crate new databases;
- Provide technical support on SharePoint solutions, including creating and manipulating web-parts and creating new SharePoint pages and sites;
- Assess the current use of MS365 products and services and assist in the implementation of best practices to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist with maintaining document repositories, calendars, checklists, workflows and permissions in a MS365 environment.
- Provide SharePoint subject matter expertise to maintain knowledge management repositories including SOPs documents, calendars, checklists, workflows and permissions
- Update and distribute recurrent reports/metrics as needed by the government
- 3+ years design and development experience with MS365 with a specific focus in managing, building, and manipulating SharePoint pages
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in IT or computer science related field
- Must possess a deep level of understanding to conversion of existing site collections, site hubs, sub-sites, pages, navigation bars, web-parts, libraries, lists, permissions, workflows, etc. from SharePoint Classic to SharePoint Modern.
- Current DHS or CISA Entry on Duty (EOD) status preferred
- Must be able to obtain DHS CISA EOD upon hire
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.