Dept. of Homeland Security- ICE (must be able to work on site, but remote work authorized)
Full Time, government contract position.
Full Benefits Package Available
Ability to secure, possess, and maintain security credentials as required by an ICE background investigation.
Master’s Degree (MA/MS) in Business Administration, Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analytics, or a similar field
- 10 years of experience with complex analysis requiring knowledge of advanced management concepts, program and project management, risk management, and business process improvement/development.
- 10 years of experience with performance measures and efficiency statistics
- 10 years of experience synthesizing complex issues, concepts, and analyses for an executive-level audience.
- The SME shall be responsible for the ultimate performance of the tasks specified in the statement of work. The SME shall have experience providing expert advice/guidance regarding analytics, risk management and business process improvement.
- The SME shall have experience in the area of Analytics, with expertise and functional experience in complex strategic projects to include data analysis, risk management, setting and evaluating performance measures, and communicating complex concepts to an executive-level audience.
This is an RFP with work expected to start in October 2022. The candidate would need to have the ability to support an oral presentation Teams meeting as well as participate in a preparation call for the presentation.
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.