This is the perfect opportunity to translate military experience and skills. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply!
Full Benefits Package Available
Clearance: Secret required at hiring
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required, but Master’s is preferred.
Experience: NAF-level experience is required, and AFFOR, MAJCOM Staff experience is desired.
Experience broken down as follows:
- 3 years in an AMD, AMOS as airlift/tanker planner/execution
- 3 years as AMD airlift or tanker instructor at MOS Det 1 (AMD IQT)
- 2 years in an AMD-affiliated organization (AMLO, or any AFFOR staff, any DDOC staff, etc.)
- 5 years as an operator in applicable airlift or air refueling systems.
- Exercise participation as part of an AOC White Cell, Replication Cell, or Observer/Trainer (OT).
- Participation in one or more AOC/Joint exercises as the training audience.
- Experience as an exercise designer/planner/director.
Computer Experience: Ability to use Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro are both required.
The SME must have in-depth, understanding of the following:
- In-depth understanding of the operational level of war. In-depth understanding of current Air Mobility doctrine and TTPs. Understanding of the role and functions of the AMD. Understanding of current AMD teams and their duties and responsibilities (Airlift, Airdrop, AR, AE, etc). Familiarity with the duties and responsibilities of the 618 AOC (TACC).
- In-depth knowledge of the theater airlift planning process. Understanding of the role and functions of the BCD, CRG, AMLO, DIRMOBFOR, AFFOR staff, DDOC staff, TRANSCOM, J/TPMRC, and any other pertinent AMD affiliated organizations. Understanding of the employment of airlift/tanker assets during a contingency. Familiarity of 618 AOC (TACC) planning process. Knowledge of current airlift/air refueling airframes and their capabilities. Knowledge of the AOC/CPD (MAAP team) and the ATO Cycle/Tasking Process. Ability to interpret a Time-Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD).
- In-depth knowledge and qualification (if required) in Global Decision Support System (GDSS), Consolidated Air Mobility Planning System (CAMPS), Intra-Theater Airlift Request System (ITARS), Single Mobility System (SMS), Global Transportation Network (GTN), Theater Battle Management Core System (TBMCS), Theater Air Planner (TAP), Master Air Attack Plan Toolkit (MAAPTK), and Air Refueling Toolkit (ARTK). Knowledge of USMTF ATO mission segments. Knowledge of parameters of contingency employment of airlift/tanker assets.
- Knowledge of AOC exercises and exercise constructs. Knowledge of MSEL processes. Ability to react to dynamic changes in response to training audience input.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The SME must know the details of doctrinal AOC air mobility cell processes to provide comprehensive tanker and airlift planning and execution expertise typically covering air mobility mission sets (air refueling, airlift, aeromedical evacuation and combat airdrop to the AOC RC. Will address the following as required by training audience needs and replication/white cell participation by external or internal audiences.
- SME will plan all required air mobility missions as depicted in the MAAP and the ATO based on the scenario and training objectives. Provides airlift functional expertise to plan and coordinate theater airlift operations to include the design of routes in the AOR/JOA, working in concert with the BCD and other service LNOs to meet training audience airlift requests.
- SME will role play the various activities of the AMD executing the planned ATO, while reacting to dynamic changes to air mobility missions in response to training audience input. The SME will have familiarity with the following C2 systems and simulators: TBMCS, Global Decision Support System (GDSS), Intra-Theater Airlift Request System (ITARS), Single Mobility System (SMS), MAAP Toolkit, Air Refueling Toolkit, Logistics Simulator (LogSim), Air Warfare Simulator (AWSIM), and C2WSPTT.
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.