Full Time, government contract position. This is the perfect opportunity to translate military experience and skills. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply!
Full Benefits Package Available
Clearance: Top Secret is required
- The ALO/TACP will have extensive knowledge of Theater Air Control System (TACS)/Army Air-Ground System (AAGS), Marine Corps Air Command and Control System (MACCS), Navy Tactical Air Control System (NTACS), and Special Operations Air Ground System (SOAGS) and have extensive knowledge and experience working at the Division and Brigade levels in ASOC (JAGIC) and ASOS (TACP) operations.
- As Air Component Planner supporting AFI 10-251 tasks, the ALO/TACP will work with the training audience to plan/coordinate for and provide effective air control for all counter-land operations, particularly Air Interdiction (AI) and Close Air Support (CAS).
- The ALO/TACP will assist training audience planners/operators on synchronizing AI and CAS in time, space, and purpose with supported maneuver forces, increasing the effectiveness of the joint force, while assisting in the development of air apportionment, allocation and airspace integration decisions during exercise planning for air assets.
- The ALO/TACP will work with training audience participants to build and modify the integration of direct and indirect fires and coordinate with AOC on the capabilities, limitations, and employment of FW/RW CAS, AI and Strike assets.
- The ALO/TACP SME will coordinate and assist with generating the air component sections of the operation order (OPORD) and SPINS in regards to integrating joint air operation’s AI and CAS missions into commander’s CONOPS and help develop the unit airspace plan and the C/JFACC ACP.
- The ALO/TACP SME will also coach/mentor the training audience on how to identify/resolve/integrate conflicts of airspace, clearance of fires, weather, terrain, threats and communication networks when employing CAS and AI assets.
- The ALO/TACP Contractor will be proficient with the AOC TBMCS and exercise planning tools currently being used in the operational environment.
- The ALO/TACP Contractor will be required to attend conferences to represent Det 1 and Air Component/AOC replication and to coordinate on exercise construct issues with joint MCTP exercise planners.
- The ALO/TACP Contractor may be positioned forward with the training audience during event execution to liaise with and represent the AOC, ASOC/JAGIC and TACP and to work closely with the Det 1 EXCON Chief as well as the Chief of Air Power (CAP).
- The ALO/TACP Contractor will receive daily guidance from the acting CAP and CFACC and be able to articulate command intent. This guidance will then be distributed to the MCTP air ground integration team as well as the AOC response cell to facilitate full Air Component integration. Interaction with General Officers on a regular basis will be required.
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.