Location: Hurlburt Field, FL
Full Time, government contract position. This is the perfect opportunity to translate military experience and skills. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply!
Full Benefits Package Available
Clearance: TS/SCI Required (Secret required at hiring, with ability to obtain TS/SCI)
5 years minimum, broken down as follows:
- Minimum of 3 years progressive AOC experience working as a Combat Operations Duty Officer (examples- FDO, SEAD DO, TCT Chief, Interdiction DO, CAS DO) and culminating as SODO or CCO.
- Plus a minimum of 2 years as Offensive Operations Team Mentor, Offensive Operations White Cell member or AOC Combat Ops Instru
The SME must know the doctrinal processes of each position that doctrinally falls under the SODO position IAW AFTTP 3-3. These include, but are not limited to CASDO, INTDO, BDO, CSAR, TST, EW/SEAD, tanker and IO, and have an understanding of the rest of the AOC positions interacting with the SODO and subordinate cells. The SME may need to replicate one or all positions as appropriate during exercise execution. The SME must proficient in the Falconer Weapon System and a Subject Matter Expert in the use of all common tools used on an AOC Ops floor.
- Shall be required to attend planning conferences as the AOC RC representative. May be tasked as the LNO at forward exercise locations to support the AOC RC.
- The SME will ensure timely and effective use of ATO assigned assets. Manage/monitor assets and assesses how changes/deviations affect the ATO. When changes are required, the SME researches available options and makes necessary adjustments. Ensure that any change to mission tasking is coordinated with affected external agencies or internal replication positions. Receive and process immediate ASRs. Provide operational expertise concerning the loss/degradation of capability, tactics, threat areas and use of assets.
- The SME may perform duties of the Chief of Combat Ops (CCO) if required by the COR. When performing CCO duties, the SME will monitor MSEL injects during exercise execution and coordinates with the Joint Exercise Control Group (JECG) when necessary to ensure training objectives are met. Will coordinate modification of the ATO/ACO products to the exercise audience and AOC replication cells to ensure air component mission success. Will work closely with the air, space, and cyber “fly out” replication cell to ensure seamless and transparent replication to the training audience during exercise execution.
GCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. GCI gives preferential treatment to veterans.